We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts to more complex components. The successful candidate will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the finished product using hands or machines to do the job with great precision. Good technical knowledge and manual dexterity are required, as is the ability to read instructions in manuals, drawings, schematics, etc.
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Taking precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of the components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure the highest quality
- Report on issues, malfunctions, or defective parts
- Proven experience as an assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, technical drawings, etc.
- Ability in using tools (such as pneumatic tools) and machines (such as presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)