Description Of Duties:
- The individual in this position will be responsible for preparing, sterilizing and inspecting materials for use in the
Aseptic Fill Suite.
- They will operate the Autoclave, dryers and Dry Heat oven.
- Maintain inventory of materials needed for production.
- Accurately document work performed on batch records or appropriate forms.
Education And Skills Required:
- High School diploma or GED. One to two years of previous work experience is helpful.
- Must successfully complete a training program.
- Ability to understand SOPs.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 Ibs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate laboratory equipment.
- Specific vision abilities are required – close vision and distance vision.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and maintain positive relationships with teammates.
HOURS: Monday thru Friday – 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM