Foothills Radio Group’s Enhanced Procedures in the Studios & Offices to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Our offices and stations will be closed to the public. We will continue to significantly limit guests in the building, any guests will also be required to wear a mask and have their temperature taken and logged.
Daily temperature checks are required for all employees and they will wear a protective face covering while in the halls and common areas in our offices. This includes all programming, administrative, management, and sales employees.
Staff will continue to:
- Maintain social distance when interacting with other employees in public areas
- Practice healthy hygiene with frequency hand washing and sanitizing
- Continue to clean and disinfect your personal workspace
- If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please notify your supervisor and do not come report to work if you are ill.
- Limit going in and out of individual studios and offices as much as possible
- Maintain as much physical distance as practical within our studios
- Wipe down the board, chairs, and doors with disinfectant after each shift
- Wash your hands regularly before, during and after your shift
- Optional Enhanced protection: Wear provided latex gloves