Foothills Radio Group – Account Executive/Business Development Specialist
Are you a client-focused, service-oriented, driven account executive/business development specialist who is excited about determining your own income? If so, we may be looking for you!
Foothills Radio Group operates KICKS 103.3, WJRI 100.5/1340 and Classic Hits 104.5/1080 serving the Catawba Valley including Caldwell and surrounding counties. We are looking for a positive and energetic professional to join our successful business development team. Our Account Executives/Business Development Specialists:
- Represent Foothills Radio Group and our clients with professionalism, integrity and courtesy
- Are personally motivated to succeed and able to manage rejection
- Are competitive, self-starting, assertive, and dedicated teammates who work for their and our mutual success and efficiency
- Enjoy problem-solving and working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
- Have reliable personal transportation, as you will call on businesses in our coverage area of Caldwell and surrounding counties
- Recruit and develop new account relationships
- Assist clients with developing advertising schedules and creative content to meet their business objectives and budgets
- Manage multiple clients’ broadcast schedules and commercial content to make sure goals and deadlines are met
- Plan sales days to maximize time with clients, efficiently process contracts and production, and minimize travel time
- Make ten sales calls per day
- Make seven client-focused sales presentations per week
- Actively update our digital customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Attend regularly scheduled staff and training meetings
- Enjoy being rewarded for their efforts and are excited to determine their own paycheck
If you enjoy meeting new people, learning about new and different businesses, and have the patience to cultivate a trusting professional relationship with advertisers, this may be the career opportunity for you!
We offer competitive commission levels and benefits. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Sales experience is preferred but not required. If hired, training will be provided. This is a full time position with some evening and weekends required.
Send your resume and some information about yourself to Kimberly Edmisten, General Manager, Foothills Radio Group, P.O. Box 1678, Lenoir, NC 28645. Email: Kimberly@gofoothills.com Fax: 828-757-3300. All replies are kept confidential.
Foothills Radio Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation or other legally protected status.