Foothills Radio Group – Operations Manager
Are you a listener-focused, team-oriented, quality-driven operations manager who is excited about delivering operational excellence and compliance in local radio for your listeners, clients and colleagues? If so, we may be looking for you!
Foothills Radio Group operates KICKS 103.3, WJRI 100.5/1340 and Classic Hits 104.5/1080 serving the Catawba Valley including Caldwell and surrounding counties. We are looking for a positive and energetic professional to join our successful operations team. Our Operations Manager will:
- Represent Foothills Radio Group, our listeners, clients & colleagues with professionalism, integrity and courtesy
- Be personally motivated to succeed and able to motivate/lead our programming team including full-time, part-time, student/intern and contract personnel
- Be creative, self-starting, and technically proficient at maintaining station operations/serve as Chief Operator
- Enjoy problem-solving and working in a fast-paced environment
- Manage licensing & compliance, music licensing/broadcast schedules and commercial content for multiple stations in order to make sure goals and deadlines are met
- Enjoy professionally engaging with our listeners and clients during on-air shift(s) and at events/remotes as assigned
- Actively update our social media platforms per company policies
- Assist business development team with developing creative advertising & promotions to meet client & organizational goals
- Recruit and develop new account relationships including endorsements as requested
- Attend regularly scheduled staff and training meetings
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
- Have reliable personal transportation and be willing to reside within 30 minutes/25 mile radius of stations for call
If you enjoy being creative, striving for operational excellence and maintaining compliance, programming for the benefit of our listeners, helping others to grow and develop in their broadcast careers, and cultivating positive professional relationship with clients and colleagues, this may be the career opportunity for you!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of three years operations/programming experience required. This is a full time position with some evening and weekends required.
Send your resume and some information about yourself to Kimberly Edmisten, General Manager, Foothills Radio Group, P.O. Box 1678, Lenoir, NC 28645. Email: Kimberly@gofoothills.com Fax: 828-757-3300. All replies are kept confidential.
Foothills Radio Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.